- This event has passed.
Looking for KSEA Seattle YG Officers
January 23 - February 5
Hi KSEA Seattle Chapter members,
The KSEA Seattle is looking for three new YG(Young Generation) officers who will help the organization benefit members and local society. Once elected, you are entitled to have a great opportunity to build your network, prepare for your professional career, and pursue your personal growth.
We plan to hire for three positions. The followings are the job description for each position.
- Event Director
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers, oversee the registration process, and manage event staff
- Assist in planning, organizing, and coordinating the KSEA YG events to ensure they run smoothly
- Support creating timelines, coordinating logistics, and overseeing the setup and breakdown of the event
- Finance Director
- Help the Seattle YG team develop budgets as a part of the event planning
- Manage and report the events’ expenses on behalf of the organization while ensuring compliance with financial regulations
- Work closely with the chapter finance director to ensure that financial goals are aligned with the overall goals of the organization
- Public Relations & Media Director
- Responsible for managing KSEA YG social media accounts(Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Support the Seattle YG team develop the event promotion plan, and record the event
- Create content relevant to the event to communicate with the public through social media and archive them in the cloud account
The recruiting period is from Jan 24th, 2023(Tuesday) to Feb 5th, 2023(Sunday). Please apply for the position you are interested in via the link below.