- This event has passed.
KSEA Seattle Conference 2023
November 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0
Come join us in Mercer Island, November 4th to learn about latest career trends from successful professionals in their field. We have successful panel speakers Seungjin Shin (Director at Umoja Biopharma) and David Woodward (International Career Development Expert).
THEME: Kickstart Your Career: Treating It Like A Sport
- Location: Mercer Island Community & Event Center (8236 SE 24th St, Mercer Island, WA 98040)
- Time & Date: 11/4/23 Saturday 10AM – 4PM
- Audience: Open, but intended for Undergraduate Students & Early to Mid Career Professionals
- Cost: Free! Coffee/Tea and Lunch will be provided!
- Requirements: No requirement. Anyone can attend this event.
PANEL AND SPEAKER’S INFORMATION
- Allon Kim, Engineering Manager at Disney
- Ben Waters, CEO of Wibotic
The future logistics automation trend, Job creation from its trend, and helpful tips for students and young professionals to look for jobs.
- WiBotic has developed a wireless charging platform specifically for robots. From a drone, to mobile robots, and even underwater vehicles, WiBotic’s highly flexible wireless charging system enables robots to do more. Ben’s primary purpose as CEO and co-founder of WiBotic is to develop a platform that enables innovative robotic systems to grow and scale without limitation, while creating a workplace filled with brilliant people who are equally passionate about that vision.
- David Woodward, President of DAVID WOODWARD & ASSOCIATES LLC
International education background, good tips for young adults and his broad career experiences.
- David is the Principal for DAVID WOODWARD & ASSOCIATES LLC (DW) facilitating international K-20 education services, multi-regional business development, and global engagement and change management for institutions. David has led multi-site organizations nationally, marketing and outreach internationally, corporate board and organizational development, and setting up strategic relationships worldwide. In addition, he has initiated the development of various business startups and educational projects involving small businesses, universities, corporations, and government agencies within the U.S. and in peer regions of the world.
- Mark Kim, Engineering Executive at Boeing
- Seungjin Shin, Director at Vector Biology